Pre and post election opportunities for engagement are offered by some of ECM’s partners:
- November 10th, 7:00pm Beloved Community Strategy Meeting will explore how we might use both traditional organizing and creative non-violent direct action to be a prophetic voice for criminal justice reform and racial healing. St. Stephen’s, 74 S. Common St. in Lynn. Click here to RSVP and click here for a flyer to help spread the word!
- Sunday November 13th. 4:00-5:30pm Post Election Service of Healing and Transformation at Trinity Copley, sponsored by MA Moral Revival
- Sunday, November 13th, 4pm - ICE Action on Immigrant Justice, ICE Detention Center, Suffolk County House of Correction, 20 Bradston St, Boston, MA 02118
- Monday, November 21, Inter-racial Potluck Dinner, St. Stephen’s, 74 S. Common, Lynn. RSVP here.
- Tuesday, November 29th - December 1st - Racial Justice Retreat led by PICO National Director of Training, Rev. Deth Im, and nationally recognized racial justice leader Rev. Ben McBride. at St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, 135 Lafayette St., Marblehead, MA 0194
- November 29 - December 1st - ECCO Racial Justice Retreat, Tuesday, 11/29, 6pm, Wednesday, 11/30, 10-7pm, Thursday, 12/1, 10-3pm. At St Andrew’s Church, 135 Lafayette St. Marblehead. RSVP here. $100/person, or $50 for low income people, with scholarships available for those who need more assistance.
- November 29, 7:30 pm - Cooperative Metropolitan Ministries & First Church in Cambridge Present: A Very Special Evening with James Carroll - The Politics of Fear: Where to Now?
- Tuesday, December 13, 10am - Jobs Not Jails Rally on Criminal Justice Reform, location details to follow.